Start a new topic

How do I add $$ to my account and start using my Reliance account

I am  not able to access my old account. Reliance has opened a new account and I have set up a password.

How do I start using my account to make calls?

19 people like this idea

My A/C has been suspended due to security reason , that is what email I received. I have been issued a ticket for my request 3 days ago. I sent more request to activate my account, no response, however received email for payment which will be charged to my credit card. Frustrated. No Customerservice on phone.

Hey! Can someone at reliance please respond.

if you guts cannot run this company properly you should close the company.

no customer service no reply the worst customer service i ever seen.

How Do I call India?  How do I call other countries?  How do I give a credit card to start with?

I received an email from Reliance on June 26 th.asking me to pay due like $5.05 and after that go to web site to open my account, I followed and paid even they have my credit card on file to charge every month. So nothing happened and through chat the message was my account will be activated in 60 hours. So far no news. I just sent another massage.

I don't know what to say. They said that I owe $6.57 and I paid. After that, I am not able to make calls are call customer service. I am afraid that we are dealing with fraudulent people. 

I received an email today from reliance that my request will be done in 36 hours. Previously I had been told 60 hours after making payment which already passed.

My account has been reactivated today. I tested it by calling to India. After so many chats and emails to RGC, it is done.

Thanks

I would like to add $$ . please help thanks.

I have same issues. No clarity how to add money to account.May have to switch to Google Voice

I have my credit card on file.

I am also having difficulty accessing my account, checking the balance or recharging

Unable to rechargge my Simple Reliance plan. Please help.

I have added $20 to my "MAHENDRA SHAH" account but minutes have not changed.

Looks like i am using old account; the new money seems to have gone to some new account that i never wanted. CAN RELIANCE PLEASE APPLY (THE $20 I HAVE PAID RECENTLY) TO MY OLD ACCOUNT 

WHICH I CAN USE NEWLY ADDED MINUTES ? 

PLEASE TRANSFER $20 TO MY OLD ACTIVE ACCOUNT AND CLOSE OUT NEWLY CREATED ACCOUNT. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE MY NEW ACCOUNT WHATSOEVER.

i NEVER WANTED A NEW ACCOUNT TO BEGIN WITH.

Login or Signup to post a comment