Start a new topic

placing a call

having trouble placing a call to India

3 people like this idea

Yes i have recharged not able to make call

1 person likes this
I have same issue

I have the same issue today. I have recharged my Simply Reliance account twice today. What is expiration date? Is this plan ending on 31 March 2020?

Can not reach customer service. Chat is not active! Please HELP! Or else I have to quit using Reliance.

Same issue here! I have old balance also and recharged. Not understand what is going on!

After trying every hour, finally successfully placed the call. 

I would suggest that you try again tomorrow.

Probably there must have been some glitch in their system especially the Simply Reliance accounts.

I recharged this morning and cant call India.    Chat and customer service dont work.

what is the toll free access number to India for simply reliance

Customer support is lousy
I don’t see answer

I am not able to contact Customer Service.

I registered my phone number to make calls to India. I have also paid ten dollars. I have also downloaded the app on my phone that shows a balance of ten dollars. I am not able to make calls. When I dial reliance number to make calls it asks me for a pin number that I never received. The only pin I have is the global call pin that I received by email and it does not work. If I connect to customer care, it asks me for a card number. I am not sure what this number is. I have tried to call your customer service many times but no one picks up. I created this account many days back but I am not able to make any calls until now. It is frustrating Hope to get a response soon.

1 person likes this
Not Able To Make International Calls. Pls Help!
Not able to make India calls

Not able to make calls.The Chat associate told me that new toll free number cannot to added to the call setting in the app, so will need to use 26 numbers dials to make a call. Looks like the co is going down the tubes. Do not add any new money. ITis not reliable call co any more. WhatsApp or other system might work better if the destination party has a smart phone.

My posted comment never showed up in the chat room

Login or Signup to post a comment