Start a new topic

How do I add $$ to my account and start using my Reliance account

I am  not able to access my old account. Reliance has opened a new account and I have set up a password.

How do I start using my account to make calls?

19 people like this idea

Customer Service is terrible. No one picks up the phone. After several rings it disconnects. I need to replenish my account. It's been 5 months and still not resolved and they have closed my case.
I am unable to use my reliance account to make calls, and also unable to contact customer service. Not sure what is going on...
Same as ALL the above?
I want user, password,and operater code
See my comments just posted
Unable to recharge the account in same way I have been doing for years! No support or response to postings and not even phone call is accepted! I am going to stop dealing with Reliance

I want to recharge are you functioning to money?

Not able to recharge

I want to pay and start using the card

I already have an account and I could not log into that account

My question to you is

1 I want to change method of automatic pay by my Visa card which I cancelled.  I want to pay directly 

From my bank account.

please send me the process how I can switch my payment method.

I don’t need any other explanation.

Thanks

How to add money
I have account with you need to add money to continue using it. My pin is 9388

I have added $20 to my "MAHENDRA SHAH" account but minutes have not changed.

Looks like i am using old account; the new money seems to have gone to some new account that i never wanted. CAN RELIANCE PLEASE APPLY (THE $20 I HAVE PAID RECENTLY) TO MY OLD ACCOUNT 

WHICH I CAN USE NEWLY ADDED MINUTES ? 

PLEASE TRANSFER $20 TO MY OLD ACTIVE ACCOUNT AND CLOSE OUT NEWLY CREATED ACCOUNT. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE MY NEW ACCOUNT WHATSOEVER.

i NEVER WANTED A NEW ACCOUNT TO BEGIN WITH.

Unable to rechargge my Simple Reliance plan. Please help.

I am also having difficulty accessing my account, checking the balance or recharging

Login or Signup to post a comment