Start a new topic

How do I add $$ to my account and start using my Reliance account

I am  not able to access my old account. Reliance has opened a new account and I have set up a password.

How do I start using my account to make calls?

19 people like this idea

I also need assistance with this issue. 

1 person likes this
Need assistance with the same issue as above.how do I access my old account where I have my balance ?

1 person likes this
Can I call India today?
Will someone from Reliance please tell us how to update our credit card information or other payment information in the new account? The customer service phone number does not work. Sending an email to customer service does not work. There appears to be no link to update this information from the website. A reply to this posting may be the only way we can figure out how to continue using Reliance India call. Someone from Reliance, please respond.

1 person likes this

we also having the same issue.

can someone please help...is the company shutting down?

Same issue i have. I can't log in to my old account or i can't call to customer service number. I can't call India anymore.

I need to add $ to my account. Old pin does not work.

Same issue no response from RGC unable to update the billing or use the account.... frustrating

Is

the web site dead ?

1 person likes this

Hi I want to know how can I GET THE SAME OLD ACCOUNT AND PAY MONEY SO THAT I CAN GET MORE  MINUTES TO CALL INDIA

html

For past three weeks I have been trying to login to my account.  I received userid from you, I know my PIN.  Using those, it keeps saying one of the two is incorrect.  I have tried for over twenty times to get help by chatting but know one helps.  Tickets get created, stating some one will answer within 24 hours, then I get email that the problem has been solved and ticket is closed.  What is going on with your team?

1 person likes this

Please give me Customer service Phone Number

Chat with them and they will resolve your problem in minutes. I had a similar issue with expired card and could not add funds. 

I am not able to access my old account at all? why you people update our A / c without inform us a head of time How do we start using my A/ c Again or not?
Login or Signup to post a comment