Start a new topic

What are Password and pin

The site is not stable . While typing it goes off pin and pass word are confusing. Which one to be used and for what ids?

7 people have this problem

what is my user id and PIN 

1 person likes this
Wonderful . I have to reply my own question? What a site?

yes, your website is not very user friendly and not properly designed. Gives wrong messages when you input the details. For example in the description section I typed very clearly my problem in brief. It says improper character in the description. It was pure English sentence, no special character or symbol.

1 person likes this

Tried to call India for over a week and message says, ROUTE is busy. What is going on?

While calling your customer service number, call gets disconnected.

1 person likes this

Reliance Global India call is in bad shape. When you call their contact phone no., it always gets disconnected without any response after a short busy signal. You need to solve this bad customer service problem.

1 person likes this

I agree this is the worst website, nothing seems to work proper as required.,,,, sheer waste of time.  Customer service is as poor, they do not seem to get to understand they only seem to project 24x 7 service but when required they are not available. I am not also sure someone is looking into all this and taking corrective actions.....

Crap website and worse service. Suddenly my account is disabled. I get an email to reset my password which I did and account still not activated. Pin stopped working. What a crap company!

I HAVE THE SIMILAR ISSUES, CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER AFTER RINGING FEW TIMES

IT GOES TO BUSY SIGNAL!

WHEN I TRY TO ENTER MY 4 DIGIT PIN AT THAT COLUMN THERE ARE MANY MANY DOTS, AFTER DELETING BY USING BACKSPACE KEY AND CLEARING THE DOTS AND ENTERED THE 4 DIGIT PIN  AND PRESS ENTER IT, BIG LINE OF DOTS IT TURNS INTO.. IT IS A NO WIN SITUATION, EVEN AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT IT DID'NT REACTIVATE / LIFTING OFF TEMPORARY HOLD, MY ACCOUNT! MAY BE THIS SITE IS MANAGED SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ARE TAKING THE HARD EARNED MONEY FROM CUTOMER.  

THANK YOU

BEST WISHES TO ALL 

RAM

Useless ,Waste of time and money they should not get in to this Service if they don’t have infrastructure or customer service support that actually responds and fix the issues absolutely useless don’t even waste your time or money

why must I give you my password

It looks like it's no longer working. Emails and messages go nowhere.

Worst customer service ever. I forgot my account pin ( feels like it was the biggest mistake in my life) and now trying to reset it. I tried to use their Forgot pin service and guess what it was down, called customer service number and call got disconnected after 2-3 rings. So left a message on online chat service and still waiting for the reply. Seriously the worst customer service ever.
Worst customer service ever. I forgot my account pin ( feels like it was the biggest mistake in my life) and now trying to reset it. I tried to use their Forgot pin service and guess what it was down, called customer service number and call got disconnected after 2-3 rings. So left a message on online chat service and still waiting for the reply. Seriously the worst customer service ever.

•  I echo all these comments, Nothing is helpful

Login or Signup to post a comment