Start a new topic

Recharge

I like to recharge my card, I am a Relience customer for long time. Please help

21 people have this problem

Is reliance calling card working? I am unable to recharge my international calling account. Even online is not working. 

Thanks

1 person likes this

What is all this non sense

Is there anyone competent enough to help?  Trying for three weeks to recharge, login, chatting with your staff with no results.  Need to fire the group and hire smart people.

2 people like this
It is almost impossible to get in touch with customer service by phone. Chats are useless because the rep asks for your registered phone # and doesn't get back to the chat. I sent an email, made several phone calls and attempted chats many times with no results. It is Very frustrating. I am thinking of switching my service.
It is almost impossible to get in touch with customer service by phone. Chats are useless because the rep asks for your registered phone # and doesn't get back to the chat. I sent an email, made several phone calls and attempted chats many times with no results. It is Very frustrating. I am thinking of switching my service.

2 people like this

They are bankrupt looks like 

i dont  recharge massage

1 person likes this

still i can't recharge my account

1 person likes this

yes

1 person likes this

No body pick up your phone

I have tried for the last four months on/off to recharge my account.  It is impossible, just now it allowed me to put it all information and at the end it just not processed.  When you send them message it is not being replied by anyone on chat.  I believe they are closing this options for people to use.  They don't want to publish or be open to public about it.  The Ambani group may want this option not offered to there clients.  Loose all that are using.  We should find a other better way to make calls to our country.  

Tried to recharge for the last 10 days but no luck.  Tried your chat but hopeless. Your service is the worst in the industry.

2 people like this

Cannot recharge. The link and email sent to set up account did not work. Terrible service. Cant call, cant chat....

1 person likes this

Like everybody else experiencing problems with recharge.

Totally frustrating as unable to even do online request for help

as Code entered  correctly keeps coming back with comment Invalid .

Absolute horrorHorror

Login or Signup to post a comment