Start a new topic

How to reach you

It’s impossible to reach and contact you why ?

6 people have this problem

Its a mess and past ?3weeks you have disabled the account 

Is there any one to help?

2 people like this

i really cannot understand how a company can run without any support or care - in the face of so many complaints, particularly during this health crisis, when people are trying to reach their family members in India.  Is there a human being in the company anywhere ?  what am i missing ?

2 people like this
My account has been disabled for 3 weeks too. Can not contact anyone. Finally was able to Chat with Reliance and was told the account was disabled since I did not use it for 90 days. They say it will take 72 hours to activate the account after I logged in with a new password. Who knows ?
How can I reach you??? I tried so many times called you but nobody answered.

1 person likes this
Matter has been resolved

There is NO WAY TO REACH this service. It has been almost 20 days. I have submitted tickets, tried to send a chat, to no avail. My account has been "temporarily suspended" without explanation. I call  my family in India EVERYDAY, so they can't claim this is for lack of usage. NO ONE IS CONTACTING ME. I received an email today to say that the issue has been resolved. NEWS FLASH: THE ISSUE HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED - My account is STILL SUSPENDED. 

Same here. My account is disabled for three weeks. Is there a Cust Care #?

Login or Signup to post a comment