Start a new topic

Dealing with this company

Worst company I have ever seen

contact telephones never picked up they just hang up

online message service never answers

They charge my credit card but no service

This is how the guy got so rich

4 people have this problem

completely agree. what a shitty company.

1 person likes this

someone else pointed out in a similar thread, mytello seems like  a good alternative. 

Why r the lines down for the last 2 days??

2 people like this

so that you can give up on this piece-of-shit company and go to some alternative like Google Fi or mytello.

its sad, we had these guys for the last 10 years or so, I guess they just could not stay competitive. 

1 person likes this

They have the worst customer service. Ridiculous. I have paid $50 so far twice and my account is still not recharged for the past 4 days and I have written emails, called them, no response. 

Same here from last 3 days! Balance showing up as 0 even after recharge and no response to calls or emails. 

Same issue. Balance suddenly became zero. No response from customer service over phone or email. I ended up with recharge which also didn't go through (tried two times). Now I see the regular balance + my recharge values are there. I have asked for refund on the extra recharges I did due to their system issue. Hope someone is listening ... 

This company is no different, they are operating as any other "Indian" company. Just like Air India or any other Indian company that operates overseas they all are very consistent in the non-existent "service" they provide.

Sad part is we expect them to work with the same efficiency and professionalism as other overseas local companies.

It will take centuries for the mindset to chance. At least not happening in my lifetime.

Grandparents in India are still not savvy with the mobile phone hence we still use landline to connect to them, I guess will have to look for other platform to connect to them.

Login or Signup to post a comment