Start a new topic

Can't access my account

I can't access my account and if I try to login with the same user ID and password which I have been using for more than a decade it does not allow sometime and sometimes I can login. If I try to use forgot password option, and put my registered number it suggest to include correct mobile number...I have tried all combination with +1, with 1, or without 1...nothing works. I was so proud of reliance and have been their customer for more than a decade...any help or guidance will be really appreciated.

Kind Regards

Ravi R

4 people have this problem

I had this problem yesterday.

I have 2 phone numbers registered.

They had changed the login to the newer one without letting me know.

So I was finally able to login, but not much good news there either.
I clicked on 'My Account' to see my dashboard, but there's no dashboard. The 'easy call' numbers have disappeared!

And for the coup de grace, it won't let me call, even if I dial the full number.

Unbelievably bad.

Thanks for letting me know, I have exact same experience...it is truly bad. 

I have been with Reliance for more than a decade, this is the first time now I am thinking of exploring other option. Since their customer service will not even respond and there is no update on their web page so customers can know what is happening...

Thanks again

Ravi R

Update:

It let me make a phone call yesterday using my "easy dial" numbers.

But the account dashboard is still not back up. I can't see my usage, recharge, etc.

I have been using them for the last three years, and now all of a sudden, since my recharge, I have not able to place a call and have been getting an invalid pin. I am ready to dispute the charges with my CC, file a complaint with FTC, and close my account. They have a horrible customer chat service.

Login or Signup to post a comment